Monday 23 January 2012

Production Logo Idea

Whenever I watch a movie I always end up seeing production company logos or intros. I thought of making one for my group. During one of the lessons when we worked on title sequence we thought of our production company to be BigManTings Production. Using Adobe Photoshop I came up with these. 

This was the first idea. This was plain and simple with the name of the production company.
 Then I thought about adding our names and Anil suggested to move the lines at the bottom.
The left looked really empty so I had to come up with something. I designed a logo with using the initials with the same colors.
Finally this was the end product. This works well and my group likes it. We're thinking of using this when we make our film opening. I'm also thinking about animating it so it moves and looks more like a professional production company.

Here is an animatic version of this.











No comments:

Post a Comment